Erick Erickson over at RedState outlines numerous reasons why tonight’s elections are indeed a referendum on Barack Obama. The Obama administration and the state run media will do their best to downplay conservative victories in tonight’s elections. However, Erickson has some facts that Obama and the media would like to hide from us.
New York 23
- Barack Obama sent Joe Biden to visit.
- Obama’s White House negotiated Dede Scozzafava’s endorsement of the Democrat.
- Scozzafava and Owens both supported and campaigned on supporting the stimulus.
- Obama sent his top pollster to take command of the race.
- Obama visited multiple times, including the day before the election.
- Obama is featured in most of Corzine’s advertising.
- The Democratic Governors Association and DNC all pumped in a ton of money.
- Corzine ran on helping Obama at the state level.
- The Democratic Governors Association spent $4 million to get Creigh Deeds elected.
- The Democratic National Committee spent $6 millino to get Deeds elected.
- Obama campaigned for Deeds multiple times.
- Organizing for America sent a mail piece to 300,000 “surge voters”, or voters who voted for the first time in 2008, urging them to vote for Deeds.
Organizing for America set up phone banks for Creigh Deeds.