I recently downloaded and installed the WordPress iPhone application and love it so far. However, there is one aspect to it that really bothers me and that is the missing ability to position images where I want them. I have a temporary work around for this.
- Create a new post on your iPhone.
- upload an image from your iPhone.
- save this post as a draft.
- reopen it and you should now see the html tags for the image in your post.
- tap anywhere below the html tag for the image and start typing.
These steps show how you can position an image at the top of your post. But, you can apply the same method to placing your image anywhere in your post.