An update for the extremely popular twitter tweeting iPhone application Twinkly has finally made its way to the iTunes app store. According to Tapulous, Inc., the creator of the application, the following changes were made:
- Fixed an issue where corrupted imaged could cause Twinkle to crash.
- Toned down notification sounds.
- Toned down starry background.
- Fixed an interaction problem when composing messages by moving the Send button out of the keyboard.
- Increased text color contrast to enhance legibility.
- Localized units of distance.
- Overall increases in performance and stability.
- URL scheme twinkle:// now launches Twinkle from other applications, including Safari.
If you have this app running on your iPhone be sure to look for this update.